- As per regulations, a valid passport or ID card or driver’s license is required to hire a vessel.
- All bookings can be done either via phone, internet or in person. Confirmation is sent a day before rental after consulting local weather reports.
Prepayment / Cancelation:
- For online bookings, you must make a deposit of 20% of the total price to secure your reservation
- Prepayment is not refundable in case that you cancel 20 prior arrivals. If you cancel later or don’t pick your boat.
- You will get your money back if we are unable to serve you due to bad weather or damage on the boat.
- Credit Card
- via Bank Transfer on our Bank:
- IBAN: GR4601107490000074960322498
- SWIFT: ETHNGRAA
- Beneficiary: Szeplaki Judit Imre
- Please notify us or sent us a transaction identification when you make a bank transfer
- Orientation for proper operation of the vessel and information on recommended itineraries are provided during the briefing.
DO I NEED A LICENSE TO BE ABLE TO DRIVE THE BOAT?
- No, no driving license is required. Anyone can operate our boats according to European Law. The driver must be at least 21 though.
I DON’T HAVE EXPERIENCE, CAN I RENT A BOAT?
- With ease! Operating a small motor-boat is easy for complete beginners to master, as you are given advice and real time lessons on how to manoeuvre in no time. All passengers take lessons in the boat and getting instructed of everything they’ll need for their boat trip, alone!
I have a family, can i take my underage children with me? How safe is it?
- Yes, anyone can join the trip and all the boats have life jackets suitable for children and babies.
What if something happens?
- We are always alert and ready to go with our own fast boat if needed. Our emergency cell phone is always available.
IS THE BOAT INSURED?
- The boat is insured for bodily injury and property damage resulting from a collision at sea with third parties
- Any unusual damage makes the driver fully responsible for it.
IS THE GASOLINE ENOUGH FOR A WHOLE DAY RENTAL?
- Usually, it is more than enough. We may provide an auxiliary fuel tank for whole day bookings.
WHAT CAN WE BRING WITH US?
- You can bring any of your necessary stuff like towels, sun lotion etc. where you have the possibility to store them in the boat. Also, you can bring food water and refreshments and keep them cool in our fridge. Alcohol consumption is forbidden by Greek regulations.
HOW LONG BEFORE THE RENTAL WE HAVE TO BE THERE?
- You must be there minimum 30 minutes before the rental.
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM RENTAL TIME?
- You may rent a boat for periods of 2 hours, 4 hours or full day (8 hours)
Insurance, safety & liabilities
All vessels are equipped with the legally required safety equipment and are fitted with canopies. The insurance does not cover accidents incurred by the boat’s passengers or loss of personal items. In case the damage incurred is higher than the insurance coverage and the person responsible for the damage is the charterer or the captain of the boat, then the charterer or captain will be liable for the exceeding cost with his personal belongings.
It is illegal to approach organized public beaches at a distance closer than 300 meters; maps are provided during the mandatory briefing with off-limit boundaries.
It is illegal for the vessel’s operator and passengers to consume alcohol or other intoxicants, the hirer is liable for any fines incurred by such activities.